Saturday, April 12, 2008

15/5 April 9, 2008

I admit I’m a little late posting this 15/5, although I don’t have an excuse besides poor time management, I do have a reason. We are so far into the semester and things are beginning to boil. I have completed the guided practice for Unit 1 in our module. We are working on assessment pieces for the module. Our live debut of our module was thankfully pushed back to the 21st instead of the 14th which does give our team a little breathing room.

I was happy to have completed my comprehensive examination on Tuesday, the 8th and now have that behind me. I look forward to the completion of our EDIT 6210 project as well as my EDIT 6190 project.

This week we are heavy into the alpha and beta testing for the project. Myra utilized her Survey Monkey account to provide surveys for the students in Dr. Powell’s class to complete a content pretest. We are also using this to get technical feedback from some of our EDIT 6200 consultants.

Thursday, the 10th is the dress rehearsal for the Studio Showcase which our Genesis Learning Systems team will present the ACA: Business and Finance module for the first time. There is still quite a bit of connecting of pages we need to do as well as adjustments to the content pages.
We will be able to use the technology feedback from our 6200 consultants to help determine what we need to adjust as far as page navigation and interactions. That information is very important and will need to be gathered as soon as possible.

Next week:
1. Studio Showcase dress rehearsal
2. Meet with ACA Directors for SME assessments 4/14
3. Apply results of technology feedback.

No comments: