Tuesday, April 1, 2008

15/5 April 1, 2008

This past week has been one of our busiest; from my opinion. Our development continues on our project. My assignment was to provide the example documents and guided practice for Unit One. This is the same unit for which I designed a storyboard so I was glad to work with material I had some familiarity. I am feeling a little overwhelmed due to my program comprehensive is scheduled for next Monday 4/7. Our dress rehearsal is next Thursday 4/10. Our project goes live 4/14. My portfolio defense is coming close and I am very overwhelmed.

I realize, this too shall pass, but I am really ready to be on the other side of all this. At this point I continue to work on my guided practice activities. I am proud of my drag & drop I was able to do in Flash. It was very time consuming but I believe it worked out well. I still have a few little items to clean up but other than that I think it is okay.

Work to do:
1. Finish guided practice.
2. Check content pages for continuity and completeness.
3. Add graphics to content pages.
4. Work on what else is needed.

No comments: