Saturday, March 1, 2008

15/5's March 5, 2008

This week the Genesis Learning Team is getting closer to where the actual rubber meets the road… the design phase of our project for ACA. I am continuing to get our html. file to a place where we can actually begin to design and import actual content into our webpage. I decided to ask Trudy, one of our great 6200 consultants, to send me the html. file of her screen shot. This hopefully will make this part of the project go a little smoother.

Our presentation of our project for the Studio, I believe, went very well. Roman’s “KeyPoint” presentation (Mac’s version of PowerPoint) was awesome and of course Myra presented the information in excellent fashion. Dr. Powell was present and she again stated her pleasure to be a part of the Studio experience.

This semester is flying by and I’m getting a little anxious about getting everything done. However, worrying will create little assistance in that aspect so I guess just moving forward is the best solution.

This week we are beginning to work on the design portion of our project. I am beginning the storyboard on PowerPoint so we can visualize the feel and interaction of our module. Melinda is working on the assessment piece; Myra is going through the content to section it for inclusion in each webpage. Roman is working on the hardware and software aspects and Radcliff is I believe working on Beta testing components.

This week:
1. Get design ready for webpage
2. Meet Monday in Wimba for updates.

No comments: