Saturday, March 1, 2008

15/5 February 27, 2008

This is also a late entry but at least I can say I’m catching up. This week we met with Dr. Powell who so far seems very pleased with what the Genesis team has proposed for the module. She expressed her desire for the module to have an interesting interface, colorful as well as imaginative graphics which the directors will enjoy seeing which hopefully will promote interest in its use.

The Genesis Learning team also discussed and reviewed the screen design and decided some definite alterations to the original design. Of course I’m still having issues getting the screen shot into a form I can make changes to it but I have asked Trudy to send me the original png. file so I can open it in Fireworks to make adjustments.

The team has several new deliverables we must work on. At this point Radcliff is taking on the Evaluation Plan with Melinda as backup person; the Hardware/Software specifications are being worked on by Melinda with Roman acting as her back up. Myra is continuing her work on the User Profile and of course I’m still struggling with the screen design but I’m determined not to let this get to me.

Next week:
1. Team presentation: Myra and Roman will work on for Thursday.
2. Continue work on assigned tasks.

No comments: