Thursday, January 31, 2008

15/5 January 31, 2008

This week we as a team worked on getting our scope document as well as our needs assessment completed. I worked mostly on the communication portion of the scope document and also touched up a few places.
My other task this week was to go over some of the 6190 projects to prepare for our nominations of the Blue Sock award for the summer session. I also worked on our team stationary for our documentation.
I was very rushed this week due to also having to prepare to go away for my husband’s and my 20th anniversary. Although I didn’t know at the time, we were going to Montego Bay, Jamaica and were there from Saturday until Tuesday. We stayed in a beautiful all inclusive resort called the Bahia Principe in Discover Bay. The resort had only opened in January of 2007, so it was just celebrating its 1st anniversary, so everything was still brand new. It was awesome although short. So thus the reason I hadn’t posted this 15/5 until today.

Coming up this week:
1. Team focus on developing performance objectives.
2. Receiving the sign off from Dr. Powell.

No comments: